influenster

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Makeup- Makeup and more Makeup..

Well well well some people may not believe it. I was always the lady who said I would never wear makeup unless special occasions. Well things have changed I believe I am going to start wearing makeup almost on a daily basis.

I plan on doing youtube videos, going to functions, network events, and so much more and I want to always look my best.

I have crazy dark lines under my eyes so gotta get that taken care of. Everyone has a flaw and that is mine and of course the fact that I am over 30 and wrinkles are trying to be my best friend.

Well with this being said I think I found a company I am going to try first with my makeup revolution and see if I like them. They are having an awesome sale at the moment and I hope to be able to get in on it.

They are called E.L.F probably seen them in magazines and everything if you ever tried them please tell me how it has worked for you .

Here is the deal:

Collections Sweetheart Collection $2.00 with a $20.00 purchase.

Pamper yourself or a loved one with the Sweetheart Collection! These beloved products for your eyes, lips and face were hand-selected to leave you feeling absolutely beautiful for Valentine's Day or any day. Achieve bright eyes with the 32-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Mini, shimmering cheeks with the Shimmer Palette, pretty in pink lips with Glossy Gloss, and so much more!

Set includes:
Studio 32-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool
Essential Eyelid Primer in Champagne
Mineral All-Over Eyeshadow Brush
Studio Shimmer Palette
Studio Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy
Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper
Essential Nail Polish in Fair Pink and Medium Red
Dump Storage Bag




http://www.eyeslipsface.com/collections/sets-and-palettes/sets-and-kits/sweetheart-collection

No comments:

Post a Comment