influenster

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Movie Insidious

This is my review of the Movie Insidious 


I just finishing watching the movie Insidious featuring Patrick WilsonRose ByrneTy SimpkinsLin ShayeAngus SampsonBarbara HersheyAndrew AstorLeigh Whannell,Heather Tocquigny

My fiance and I decided to watch this movie after we watched Hangover 2(review coming soon). 

This movie is rated PG-13 and is not for children who are truly afraid of ghost, monsters and the boogie man. 

It is about a young boy who goes into a coma and strange things began to happen in his home and with his family. WATCH, JUMP, and SCREAM!

It was very interesting and had me on the edge of my seat. I screamed, I jumped and I even smacked my man on the chest with my head in fear. 

It is a must see for all you thriller and horror fans out there. 

There is a moral to this movie and to me it is DON'T BE WEAKED MINDED cause you can let anything in when YOU WEAK! 

Leave your comments and tell me what you thought of the movie. 

Oh yeah I watched it on Netflix with the subscription I got using Swagbucks.


Movie Trailer Below Enjoy and comment...



No comments:

Post a Comment